We at Supreme Cars Private Limited (“Supreme Cars”, “we,” “us,” or “our”) know that our users (“you,” “your,” or “yourself”) care about how your personal information is used and shared. Supreme Cars takes our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them by emailing us at email@example.com
Collection of Personal Information
Supreme Cars does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and/or our contractor for this Website for internal use only. When you create a Supreme Cars account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Other information
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Supreme Cars
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier). When you register as a user on Supreme Cars website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Security of Your Personal Information
Supreme Cars ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Last updated 27 November 2018.